TROPPUS Web Services is a website support service part of TROPPUS Web Solutions Private Limited here in after referred to as TROPPUS.
Any refund on your TROPPUS fees shall be governed by the Refund Policy as stated below. Further, some specific task based projects and other services may be governed by their individual refund policies or the project contract mentioned at the time of quoting the project and approved by the client. In all such cases the individual refund policy or the project contract terms shall be applicable in addition to this policy unless and otherwise it is contrary to this, in which case the individual service / project contract refund terms shall supersede this policy.
TROPPUS would invoice its clients in advance at the beginning of each month based on the appropriate Retainer plan that the clients has subscribed to. On the Task Based plan TROPPUS would invoice its clients before the start of the work as per the terms mentioned in Proposal or Project Contract.
We are looking to build upon some terrific strength to build a respected brand, a strong position in our core market. We appreciate people who are results driven, clients focused and commercially minded but don't just need only that. We need people who are willing to roll their sleeves up, get their hands dirty with a ‘can do’ attitude.
In order to guarantee the excellent quality of our services and to establish ourself as a great Website Solution Provider, TROPPUS constantly seeks qualified profiles.
1. Refunds on cancellation / downgrades will be entertained only if the client has served the due notice period for cancellation / downgrades. Any excess money after adjusting for the notice period and pending dues if any, shall be refunded to the clients. All cancellation and downgrade requests require a 30 day notice period.
2. Due to the nature of our work, refunds would not be allowed if the task or project has already been started.
3. Refunds on non-usage of plan hours by the client are not permitted. Only carry overs are permitted as per the terms and condition of the plan.
4. Refunds are not applicable on items bought on behalf of the client's on the clients instructions using the client's credit card.
5. In the event of deficiency in service, TROPPUS will make every reasonable effort to rectify the problem and rework on the task / assignment / project and deliver it back to the clients. Refunds on account of deficiency in service will be provided only in terms of additional hours of service on a pro-rata basis as per plan. All such requests have to be routed to the Quality Department of TROPPUS either through direct email or through the web form within 3 business days of receipt of a completed task / assignment / project, failing which it is presumed that the service quality is acceptable and there is no deficiency in service. The decision of the company will be final and binding on this matter. All tasks / assignments / projects are undertaken on a best effort basis only.
6. TROPPUS and its support assistants shall be not responsible or liable for insufficient or delayed documentation / information from clients pertaining to any particular tasks, errors, mistakes not pertaining to TROPPUS's scope of work, inability of clients to follow procedures or requirements or due to any other reasons beyond the control of TROPPUS.
7. Any refunds due to errors in billing or any such items shall be made to your credit card. To prevent fraudulent acts, refunds are only issued back through the same payment process as the payment was made through and no substitutions are allowed. i.e., If you paid by your Visa card then the refund can only be issued back to the same Visa card number you paid with and not a different credit card/cash/cheque/etc.
8. You may be subject to credit card transaction charges and fluctuations in exchange rate on such refunds due to the payment gateway and the intermediary banks involved in the transaction; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Timelines for receipt of funds into your credit card account may also vary for different cards / banks. Our responsibility is to act on issuing a refund where agreed upon after resolution of the case, within 7 business days.
Any refunds due to sites being suspended due to reasons mentioned in our Terms would not refunded under any circumstances.